Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Pics.



I just love taking pictures of my Megan. This one is just for you Susie QT! ~This is her first picture with a bow in her hair! I used to think you were cruel to put bows in Queen B's hair every Sunday, but now I have to do it. Paul thinks I am mean, but they are just too cute! =) I am still desperately waiting for some of the beautiful bows that you make for your gals.~ Everywhere I go I am on the look out for the girliest accessories I can find. Who knew I would be this way with three older boys in the house.


She always looks so happy and peaceful in her daddy's arms.



I just love holding her too. My Father-in-law says I am greedy because I am always holding her and not sharing her with him or my MIL. I can't help it, I don't like to put her down!!
My beautiful little lemon drop!!











4 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

she's so precious...don't you just love her!!!

i love having girls!!!

and bows...and you'll get yours when we get together!!!

so you name the time and date girl, let's take our tots to play!

The Hardy's said...

Awww... She's wearing my favorite dress. She's too cute!
PS I told you it's hard to resist the bow, especially on Sunday! They're just too dang cute with 'em on. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on survial You guys. Darling baby...it was a good year for babies!! Maybe I will make it back to Houston one of these days and get to see you again. Your family is awesome. Take care from Tiff's Mom...Oh, Paul I found some great pics of you in some old scrapbooks. Made me laugh and think of the fun times we had with Scott. Take care and keep on truckin.

Jennifer said...

You have an adorable family! I'm sorry I haven't been to visit. I'm missing out on all of them. When I do stop by you have to promise to hand over your little girl for a least a few minutes.