Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's OVER!!

I can happily say that my 'child-baring' years are OVER!! Last Thursday I had my tubal ligation. We wanted to make our 4 is enough decision permanat. My body let me know this last time that it can not handle another pregnancy. Between the pain, puking, and Palsy, I say that's enough for me.
I also can happily say that I am an Aunt for the first time on my side of the family!! Hannah Lucille McKinney was born October 7, 2008. She is absolutly beautiful, just like her mom. I am so proud of my Christina and her hubby. I have really enjoyed being an Aunt by marriage, but there is something so awesome and special about your own siblings first child! =)
Well, I have a ton of pictures to post, but I lack the energy right now! I just felt the need to update with a couple of FYI's. =) Oh, and thank you Tiff for the help and advice for my blog page. It is much improved thanks to you.

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more pictures :)

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya...um...we meant to make things permanant...WOOPS!