Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged too....



This picture is of me right after my Bell's Palsy hit and I could only raise one eyebrow.

I hope I am doing this right, it's the fourth picture in the fourth file....right? By the way, thanks a lot for tagging me Tiffany!! Lucky for me, my picture is not as embarrassing as yours, oh wait, its WORSE! You will pay for this, oh yes, you will pay. =P



This is how my Palsy looks as of two weeks ago. I was diagnosed with it almost 12 weeks ago. While it is much improved, I am sad every time I see my smile. Now I just smile with my mouth closed and you can't really even tell. =)



So, now I am supposed to tag someone, but who to torture?? How about Susie, Kandice, and Bethany. Have fun gals, but I really doubt y'all will be as embarrassed as I am. =I

1 comment:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

fun tag...actually i get tagged quite often, but never sit down to do it...this one was easy though!!!


thanks for tagging me, and i'm glad you are doing better, who knew that having babies could take such a toll on the body eh?

i lost an organ over this last baby, and you got bells palsy...holy crapoly!