Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Yes, my 2 1/2 year old is already addicted to the cell phone!! =P He likes to "talk" to cousins that live in Houston all day. He will play all alone for a good hour just pretending to talk to everyone he knows. It is adorable. I am just glad he now has his own phone, (it is an old broken one!) I am really excited to report that we will have one more ultra-sound on June 9.

My boys are excited too because they are going to get to come along. Jarom said he wanted to be there when I deliver, but there is NO WAY I am letting my 9 1/2 year old watch me give birth. I don't know and boys his age that would even want to; is something wrong here? Anyway, as a compromise, I told him that he could come to the ultra-sound. We are all excited. =)





1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

Of course he needs to be talking to his Aunt "Tiki". He misses me :)