Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, I am a horrible blogger!! SO MUCH has happened since my last blog. We are pregnant with a little girl, we still live with my in-laws, and I am scarred to death to be having another baby!

Our little bundle of joy will be arriving sometime in August and her name will Megan Anne Hardy. I had been so sick for the first 21 weeks that getting out of bed was quite a feat. I am now 25 weeks and while my energy level is not back to normal, I am able to keep food down. =)

I am excited that the end of school is just a couple of weeks away and I hope I can give my boys a very fun summer. Any tips for cheap entertainment? =)

Well, that is all for now, but I do have more to update on.

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

it is about dang time you updated. although, i already knew all this. glad your back to blogging.