Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing picture-catch-up!!

Ain't she a cutie-pie!












This is from clear back at Thanksgiving when we had Megan blessed.


My mom made her dress, it is so beautiful!! This picture does not show all the gorgeous and intricate details, but Mom did an AWESOME job!!







This is my beautiful niece Hannah. She is so calm and laid back; just the opposite of her cousin, my Megan.



Here is a very happy Grandma with her two
granddaughters! =)











These are the cutest pics of Megan and Hannah. You can tell as the pictures progress that Hannah is used to all the flashes of the camera..Megan however, quickly gets sick of it, and her cousin! =P



This is just the most adorable pic of Joshua right before I had Megan


Well, tonight my boys have their Blue & Gold banquet so I should have more pics. up before the end of the week. It is so hard for me to believe that I have TWO in Cub scouts. And one of these days we will get Gregory baptized..he only turned eight in November!!

2 comments:

Naihe Family said...

Ok, those are just the cutest pics. I love it when megan starts kissing Hannah. Priceless! Don't worry, about the accomplishments, besides sleep... that is one thing my kids have never accomplished. There are times I have 3 kids up a night. This is quite often. Hence Ileana has had to learn to fend for herself a bit. I think she might be even a little more independent than my 2 year old.

Jennifer said...

Cute! Your kids are getting so big! How fun!